The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Not a Bluray... yet.

I saw Garlands Annihilation last night... WOW! now that is my kind of film. slow methodical story telling with LONG camera shots... its awesome.

spoiler alert, DO NOT read that if you plan on seeing the movie.

Spoiler

and they all die!

2 hours ago, Schu said:

Not a Bluray... yet.

I saw Garlands Annihilation last night... WOW! now that is my kind of film. slow methodical story telling with LONG camera shots... its awesome.

spoiler alert, DO NOT read that if you plan on seeing the movie.

Reveal hidden contents

and they all die!

I see you liked it but after seeing the trailers and having read the series years ago, which i was not gaga over like others are, i am not sure about. I will have to wait for it to hit netflix next month.

Anyways, i watched Friday the 13 Part 1 and Friday the 13 Part 2 both from the 8 disc set. Brings back good memories from getting thos vhs tapes from blockbuster.

On a side note anyone else think that the clearer the picture it kind of ruins these sort of films?

2 hours ago, dm465531 said:

Watched the third one last night.  What a turd. I do not think I ever really liked it and honestly thought the kills were pretty tame and lame. The use of the 3d gimmick is overused and just really used for gags and in none of the kills.  Oh well.

friday_the_thirteenth_part_3_xlg (1).jpg

At least the blu ray has 3D. The vhs didn’t and looked worse.