The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 10:27 PM, Thaddeus Smith said:

Just watched The Greatest Showman.. meh?

The_Greatest_Showman_poster.png

Pretty much a spot on review. I wanted to like it more and it seemed like it cold have been better, but it just did not deliver. The bonus stuff was better than the move.

• 2 weeks later...

A very good film but a little slow. Reminded me more of Twilight Samurai. Just do not go in expecting a lot of action. Not a typical Miike film at all. His latest Immortal Blade is what you might expect from Miike but not this.

hara kiri.jpg

On 5/6/2018 at 5:41 PM, sunburnwilly said:

Recently watched It 2017 . I'm not a big fan of "jump scare" horror and there is a lot of that in the movie but .

Wow the audio is fantastic ! Actually the whole production is very good . Excellent demo scenes abound .

image.png.7b9cfc694dc2aad74a869e99307a512a.png

I love the beginning rain scene !

Well watched another film from the good ol childhood and I think it should have stayed there. Last nights title was "Cyborg". This little gem was one of my favorite movies when I was little but it has not aged so well.  Has a pretty storied past and might be one of the better Cannon films but who's to say.  Not enough Van Dammage for me.  

cyborg.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, robsonp said:

Just watched Molly's Game.

molly-poster.jpg

Aaron Sorkin appears to be a good director in this, his first attempt, as well as the excellent writer he has always been.  We are about to see the complete The West Wing for the third time.