The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The Cure - 40 Live Curaetion 25 + Anniversary

What a Great time !! Hard to believe this is 40 years in the making. Robert Smith's voice is just as remarkable today as it was in 1978. An Anniversary set celebrating 40 Years of The Cure. Includes 2 Discs & features 2 Concerts from 2018 in London (one, a small intimate indoor venue, the other a large outdoor venue). The impressive DTS-HD audio track is outstanding, (my set up DTS-HD + Dolby Surround 5.4.2).  Fantastic Stuff. PCM track is also available. Video is equally exceptional (1080p)... if someone told me it was 4K... it would be believable, its that good. Crisp, detailed, vivid. Highly recommended !!

Disc 1: CURAETION-25 Features 28 Tracks (from each of their albums over the past 40 years) at London's Royal Festival Hall / 2hrs  24mins

Disc 2: Live in Hyde Park London Features 29 Tracks in front of 65,000 fans at a large outdoor venue / 2hrs 15 mins

0dio0Oh.jpg

J2kIOoG.jpg

Hd7zg2h.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2019 at 8:38 PM, Wardsweb said:

I had to turn down my sub while watching Alita: Battle Angel. That movie has some serious LFE. Looks great on my 110 projector screen.

Bought the 4K as soon as it was released. One of the best stories as well as Techno Presentation. Dolby Atmos, and great picture quality. My new reference standard for sure.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Minuscule - Valley of the Lost Ants and Minuscule - Mandibles from Far Away (the sequel) are two excellent movies for both kids and adults. Virtually no spoken dialogue, they tell the story through insect interactions in a way that you absolutely know what's going on. The animation style is superb with a mix of traditional 3d animation and live footage backgrounds blended together. just really fun.

MV5BMTQyNDk1NzEwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTQ5

75mfwl5zcaDu2hovG7ZCsjKpBcI.jpg