The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

I liked it better than the one were he had to fight the other leader at the end. Pitch Black is a different stroy line but, I enjoyed it. I brougt this one, Riddick. I really need to slow down on buying Blurays. But, at $5-8 dollars, it is hard to resist. Good LFE in Riddick!

I liked it better than the one were he had to fight the other leader at the end. Pitch Black is a different stroy line but, I enjoyed it. I brougt this one, Riddick. I really need to slow down on buying Blurays. But, at $5-8 dollars, it is hard to resist. Good LFE in Riddick!

Same here, I liked Pitch Black better than the second one The Chronicles of Riddick. I think I enjoyed Riddick better than Chronicles as well.

• 4 weeks later...

better than the original?

Not by a long shot . Glad I checked it out from the library .

I can't say it was better because we all the story line which takes a little away from the movie. I still enjoyed the film. This one I brought. I usuallly rent films first but, it was five bucks. I also brought The Exorcism of Emily Rose, Ronin 47, Thor The Dark World and the second Hunger Games on the cheap.

I thought Thor 2 was rather boring I need to watch it again and I’ll pick up a copy to check out at some point I thought there was less heart in it and the villain was not involving whatsoever. The visuals and action were decent and I look forward to the director Alan Taylor doing something with the reboot of Terminator in Terminator Genesis. The exorcism of Emily rose was a great treat of a film and very atmospheric I like what the director also did with Sinister I think Scott Deckerson is the director he does some great things with the camera and creates a great mood. The second hunger games was very enjoyable and I liked them both. I downloaded 47 ronin and will check it out one evening in the bedroom

I watched the expendables 2 on sat night in the theater. Seen it once picked it up for a few bucks and enjoyed it for what it was. I hope they do more with the expendables 3 and mel Gibson always entertains. Video was a 3 of 5 on exp2 with a lot of out of focus shots and not the greatest black saw a lot of black crushing, but the audio was decent. Lots of directionality and dynamics but not up there with the top tier catalog titles. I plan to watch all 3 Riddick films next in the theater I picked up the Blu-ray box set off eBay brand new for cheap.