The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

The Desolation of Smaug: Much better than The Legend Of Hercules. This is a long movie and a 1/2 hour could have been cut for me. This one is a good rental.

I have tried the hobbit and lord rings movies and just cant quite do them yet, we do own them all on dvd although they seem to make me restless...possibly someday I will be able to enjoy them...or hope to get thru them all...I have read the books to some point..

Watched finding Nemo in 3d last night. The 3d is really good (highly recommend).

Eat some fried Catfish, drink a big glass of Milk and watch it again. I dare you.... :)

Im a huge Nemo dude too. My wife just got the new monsters inc and said it sukt...i'l likely still try it out anyhow..

Watched finding Nemo in 3d last night. The 3d is really good (highly recommend).

Eat some fried Catfish, drink a big glass of Milk and watch it again. I dare you.... :)

Im a huge Nemo dude too. My wife just got the new monsters inc and said it sukt...i'l likely still try it out anyhow..
The darla tapping scene at reference is awesome on some 18's!

And monsters university is pretty good. If ou get it

In Blu, the true hd track is jacked up. It's a big problem. Cuts in and out. Sucks. Had to watch in stereo if I remember correctly. Though my system was screwed. Thank god for google. Found out very quick it's a disc issue.

Saw this last night. Was good...should make for a great Blu Ray... Sound was awesome, especially the final 20 minutes.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Preview looked really good for this
Yeah, I really enjoyed it. I think the first one was a little bit better, but this one was a very good movie also.

We saw RED 2 with Bruce Willis Friday night. Excellent cast and a fun watch. IMO the first RED was a little better but both are worth watching. Last night we saw Man of Steel (Superman). Well done and much fun (if not a little overdone at times). Both movies are great for HT. Your sub will get a workout, esp for Man of Steel. Enjoy.

Watched the Wolverine last night and definitely liked it the second time around better. I also watched the Dirty Dozen. Great movie and haven’t seen it in a long time.

I watched this just to watch , not expecting much at all. Was surprised, pretty good IMO!