The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Interstellar this weekend.  Yes, Derrick, there's some appropriately placed LFE in that movie.  Not overpowering like some but just right.  I could feel a lot of below 20Hz stuff.

We had family over the weekend so, I had to hold back a little on the volume.  The end of the movie was pretty cool when he was reunited with his daughter.

The end of the movie was pretty cool when he was reunited with his daughter.

I'm gonna be pissed if you just gave away the ending of the movie 

:ph34r:

There's another twist at the end as well.  wanna know what it is??? :D

Who watchs Blu-rays any more ?

It's equivilent to a VHS tape when dvd/ blu-ray is on the shelf.

Digital is todays world ... even Red box is smart enough to see it coming , they just pulled out of canada

The movie rental and purchasing world will soon come to an end

Most all of us on this thread who want superior picture & sound to digital!!!

LOL .... I remember coming to this forum almost 2 dacades ago and the same arguement was going on with LP's vs CD'S

As for Srappydue's comments  : Blu-ray Disc (BD) is a digital optical disc data storage format designed to supersede the DVD format, in that it is capable of storing high-definition video resolution (1080p).

Hmmm ... That's sounds like digital to me

I don't collect or rent Blu-rays or DVD'S ... learned the storage lesson back in the Beta and VHS era , much easier to store a wallet size 2TB hard drive containing hundreds of Digital Blu-ray rips then storing the jewel cases . Not to mention the ease of file sharing with friends

PS : The gotta pay to play comment is the funniest thing i've ever read .. My Focals are worth more then your entire signature x2

PS : The gotta pay to play comment is the funniest thing i've ever read .. My Focals are worth more then your entire signature x2

Now why would you come on here and make comments like that? It hurts your credibility with childish comments like that. Maybe go back and edit that part out????

Now why would you come on here and make comments like that?
cause he's a got little man complex apparently. its ok. i can take it. i wanna see his 6 figure focals. even better i want to see him planking them that way we all know its him. :lol:  

As for Srappydue's comments  : Blu-ray Disc (BD) is a digital optical disc data storage format designed to supersede the DVD format, in that it is capable of storing high-definition video resolution (1080p).

good quote!

here read this:

http://hometheaterreview.com/why-blu-ray-is-still-better-than-streaming-today/

good quote! 

here read this:

http://hometheaterreview.com/why-blu-ray-is-still-better-than-streaming-today/

this last paragraph hammers home what i said:

But, if you've taken the time to assemble even a modest home entertainment system with an HDTV and a surround sound setup, don't shortchange yourself or your system by relying solely on streaming video services. Blu-ray players aren't very expensive anymore, and they're not likely to become obsolete anytime soon. So go ahead and make the investment; it will be worth it.

B)

Hmmm ... That's sounds like digital to me

I don't collect or rent Blu-rays or DVD'S ... learned the storage lesson back in the Beta and VHS era , much easier to store a wallet size 2TB hard drive containing hundreds of Digital Blu-ray rips then storing the jewel cases . Not to mention the ease of file sharing with friends

Why are you using RedBox's streaming services to show that blu rays are outdated if you watch blu ray content yourself, just on a different medium? Makes no sense.

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters