The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

qyaZ2wV.jpg

did you have it playin in three different rooms or what?

Once Baby Doll starts dancing... I lost track of the room.  Probably my favorite Snyder film.

The image never displayed during "Preview Post", so I pasted the link again. Just noticed there were 3.

Must of have had my Z2 & Z3 on. (lol)

Earlier minermark had posted the forum was kinda acting up... I've recently noticed a few minor hiccups as well.

Must have been some server lag or something (or I was subliminally wishing for a trilogy).

Edited by Nismo
  • Like 1

I don't know what is worse. That you would watch a movie called Sucker Punch or that you would let people know you did....... Really??????

You lost me? I love Sucker Punch. No fear in sharing that at all.  Its just a movie. (lol)

Great unconventional, dream-like storytelling. Fantasy & Sci-Fi elements with nods to Anime & Steampunk.

The visuals & audio are impressive. Plus, the extended version is much better than the theatrical release.

Soundtrack is unrelenting. Good Stuff.

No offence Nismo..... I guess except for speakers we have different taste. I did read a explanation from the director.... I think on what it is about and has it came to be.... The explanation was... Hot scanty dressed girls that kick ***.....Why didn't you explain that?????

Edited by oldred
  • Like 1

Space Battleship Yamato. Just watched this, again. I like it, wife not so much. Sound is good but not a subwoofer test. The first time I watched it in english. Ever since with subtitles. If you can get past a spaceship being built out of a WW2 battleship then the rest is easy.

post-61207-0-72300000-1431808799_thumb.j

No offence Nismo..... I guess except for speakers we have different taste. I did read a explanation from the director.... I think on what it is about and has it came to be.... The explanation was... Hot scanty dressed girls that kick ***.....Why didn't you explain that?????

No worries, no harm at all. The girls definitely kick-arse in this tragic twisted tale via a series of adrenaline filled vignettes. An over the top graphic novel that comes to life. Abandoned, forsaken, revenge, redemption, & sacrifice played out thru the eyes of Baby Doll, Sweet Pea, Rocket, Amber & the Wise Man. Guns, Swords, Robots, Mechs, Dragons, Germans, Samurai, Zombies & a killer soundtrack.

Here was tonight feature:

kuq0lUS.jpg

Edited by Nismo
  • Like 1

Sucker Punch is not a film that will win awards but, it has it's thing like Eistenz with Jennifer Jason Leigh that makes it a good film to watch over when nothing else is on TV or good for the weekend.  Oh, Jude Law was a star in Existenz, I guess I only see the young blond women, he, he.

2001: A Space Odyssey absolutey the worst damn movie ever made. Boring beyond belief.

To tell you the truth I only own about 7 blu rays and every one of them suck compared to dvd, Sony has a way of making everything they touch worse.

Edited by cradeldorf

Finally got to watch this last night. I still remember the shock & sadness on the day Chris died.

The man, his story, his service & his sacrifice was far more compelling & inspirational than the movie.

But, glad Clint produced this effort so that he could share Chris's story.

aQlX1iW.jpg

Fifty Shades Of Grey:  This is an unusual film for the Romance category.  I am not sure I liked it and I am not sure if this is a chick flick.  Nice movie soundtrack and Earned It is worth a download by The Weekend.

Edited by derrickdj1