The last Blu-ray you watched.

liebherr954

Well I finally figured out that at least on burned cd's, the bluray is horrible.  I went ahead and risked the sony 5 changer with a disc and it played it perfectly---once I beat the crud out of it and the disc eventually settled in the 3 spot instead of the one. Luckily the eject phase went smoothly.  On topic I think the last one I watched was the movie about the ruthless jazz director and the drummer---Whiplash.

Good stuff, produced by Michael Bay.  Hardcore pirates, so beware.  Lesbians.  F-bombs galore.  Orgies.  Bare-breasted wenches.  Bloody, and I mean bloody, violence.  Gorgeous ocean scenes.  Shockingly nice audio for a TV show.  

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by MetropolisLakeOutfitters

The Polar Express

When I finally got a Panasonic BD Player with two outputs that enabled me to play BRs I looked around and I only had two BRs.  This was one of them. The wife came down and watched with me.  We like the movie.  It is interesting how much darker the 3D is compared to the 2D. 

Really loving the second THT!!

I had the subs off for over a week and watched a few movies and the surrounds seem much more noticeable.  Not that the subs drown them out since those channels have different content and timed differently.  I enjoyed the HT a lot without the subs  but, nothing like big impact for crashes and explosions.  Some of the soundtrack have great audio quality and the subs help with the full surround audio.  Enjoying the music really helps pull you into the movie.

You do know Antman was one of the original Avengers. Along with Captain American, Thor, Ironman, Wasp and the Hulk. I take it you didn't like Antman? I just finished it and thought it was very well done.

I was an Avenger comic collector as a child and love all the characters from Stan Lee.  My take on the movie was that it had to much comedy compared to Thor, Avengers I and II, Captain America, ect.  If another one comes out I will most likely give it a try.

• Like 1