Best 3D Movie

D-Rex

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

easily Hugo 3D - Martin shows how 3D should be done

Master film-maker Martin Scorsese' recently created a marvelous movie, "Hugo 3D." Yet the fourth "Twilight" teenage vampire movie outsold the master's piece by ten-fold in the movie theater. Not all movie mavens, audiophiles included, want the same things.

• 4 months later...

In yet another attack on the White House - third one this year, with a heavy dose of anti-Muslim terrorist sentiment the action packed Ironman 3 is as much about Tony Starks anxieties as it is about his wonderful technologies. One of the best movies I have seen so far this year, action-packed Three is clearly designed for the big screen. The thirty some audience seemed excited by the cheap lines, but I dont remember one. Much is assumed in the way of technology and plot (the bad guy as usual has enormous unexplained resources). Robert Downey Jr. is charming as heck. Ben Kingsley is always good. Price for 3D is a steep surcharge, yet movie does NOT pander to the 3D special effects. NOT as gripping as Two, more character development, but it keeps moving throughout. If you like this kind of big action screen thrill ride, Three is worth the theater price of admission. I know a few home theaters in my local Audiophile Meetup that could do justice tjo this performance with their huge screens and multiple sub-woofers. Save your thousands. Spend the sawbucks. See in the movie theater, 3D or NOT.