Tube mono blocks

ZombieWoof

i dont, i wouldnt really tbh. when watching a movie, you attention is not focused on the nuances of the sound as if you were listening to some good 2 channel. Yes, sure, you notice good sound versus bad but i dont think it warrants the benefits of tubes. Just my .02.

If i were rich and money was no object...yeah i'd probably do it just to do it haha

I can dream Right ??

Of course!!!![Y].......I've always wanted to sleep on a bed of angel food cake in the master bedroom of the replica of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory I'm going to build.........See I'm a dreamer too......Yeah I'm going to keep buying lotto tickets too, and Wonka bars.....and $h!t I forgot my meds. Oh well.. It's a great idea mono block tubes for each channel. I've definitely seen it before, never heard it though. You sure got the right idea......in my book anyway. My dream system right now is hhmmm.......just some TUBES!!!! not 9 amps though, just 1....for now.

So did you buy your Yaqin off Ebay ???? seems like that's the only place , did you gey direct from China?

I see that a guy in Canada is selling imported ones he pre-tests

these have me interested in the cost as even if they didn't work-out then still i'm not out the Farm...

If I was even considering the high end mono blocks I'd still get these 1st

Hmmm maybe I'll get one & test the waters with a 2 channel test system I have a set of 4 CS-1.5 that I could use

The guy from canada selling the yaqin has a great rep. I bought my yaqin mc10l from tubestien on ebay and never had a problem. My cheap yaqin sounds better for 2 ch than my high end anthem pre. My Martin Logans just came alive with so much mid bass and low end almost to the point where it sounded like I had new speakers. Later I bought some $200 power tubes from genalex and sold them because the stock tubes sounded better. I replaced the 4 preamp tubes and I have a beautiful sweet sound where vocals have more body and lushness

3 VRDs LCR, MC-240 for the Rears. Concert videos are incredable, movies are also great. When we were shopping projectors a salesman took us into a theater with $50,000 of audio and asked my nine year how it sounded. "Not as good as ours" was his reply. Voice out the centet channel is a big chunk TV/Sports.

• 2 weeks later...