KLIPSCH RF-7'S FOR SALE SOLD LOCALLY!!!!!!!!

gigbyt

Hello,

I have a pair of Klipsch rf-7's in maple finish for sale.

The cabinets are in superb condition.

A couple of the drivers have some dimpling on the dustcaps but the speakers work 110%.

The grills are in great shape as well.

I have the boxes for the speakers and the grills.

these are from 2001 going by the serial # and they are 161 and 167.

I am asking 800.00 or best offer and due to the weight of these speakers I prefer to sell them locally.

I am located in 03865,NH.

post-13109-13819800635342_thumb.jpg

Just a question - you say those are Bird's eye maple, did you have them re-veneered? The RF-7 came in a Blonde Maple but not Bird's eye. Bird's eye has little black dots in it and swirls almost like a burl wood. I'm asking this because I didn't see a close up of the side veneer but looking at it - it looks like regular Blonde Maple. Here's an expample of Birdseye Maple:

post-32915-13819800646146_thumb.jpg

• Moderators

I always thought the maple was "blah" until I bought a pair of Maple RF-7's. It's actually a beautiful finish. If anyone is hesitant just because of the finish, go give them a look and you will be surprised how nice they look.

As mentioned, everything is moving slow nowadays unless it's super cheap. You just got to be patient to get top dollar for your gear. Best wishes with your sale.

I always thought the maple was "blah" until I bought a pair of Maple RF-7's. It's actually a beautiful finish. If anyone is hesitant just because of the finish, go give them a look and you will be surprised how nice they look.

As mentioned, everything is moving slow nowadays unless it's super cheap. You just got to be patient to get top dollar for your gear. Best wishes with your sale.

Thanks, they are very nice looking cabinets.

weekend bump.