Would Klipsch RW-12d Subwoofer be a good 2nd Sub if I already have an RSW 12?

D-Rex

Yes, the RSW12 Sub is a very good sub, probably mor ethan I need if you were talking to my wife. :) So, I don't need much but I wouldn't mind adding a 2nd Sub if I thought I could get a little more bass out of my system.

$300 just seems really cheap for a good sub.

Seeing as it's ok to mix and match subwoofer brands, I would recommend the BIC pl-200. I just ordered one recently, what a FANTASTIC sub, good lord this thing hits LOW and it hits HARD!

http://www.amazon.com/BIC-PL-200-Acoustech-Platinum-Series/dp/B001W3FXAQ

And I gotta disagree with the other posts, the RW12d was my other option, it is a fantastic sub. Even though it's not quite up to the RSW level, it would add a lot of spl and allow for higher sound levels at lower frequencies, not to mention smooth out room response. I'd go for it.

Good advice elite, but these RSW Subs are hard to get your hands on and I have no complaints at all with the Sub, I just wish I would have had th emoney to buy the RSW 15 at the time! But, I rememebr getting a good deal (probably getting better and better as age deteriorates my memory! :) I could probably leave well enough alone but have an extra sub port on my receiver, and you know how a guy is... when he sees a hole he thinks he needs to fill it. :)

I have 2 RW-12D in my set up. They are ok for HT but so so for music. If I had to do it again, I would of held out for something that digs much deeper. The NE sale was too good to pass on at the time. The addition of Audyssey XT32 has made quite a difference but even so I'd still do something different If I had the chance to do it again......