Built-In Tapped Horn Subs?

vondy

I live in East Dallas over by White Rock Lake. Driving to McKinney is like going to OK Wink

Hey now - McKinney is the 2nd best place to live.Stick out tongue Though I dont know where they got this random picture from...nothing like the McKinney I see everyday!

http://money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/best-places/2012/snapshots/PL4845744.html

I wonder what their AC bill is in the summer? http://money.cnn.com/video/pf/2012/08/20/pf-best-places-to-live-mckinney-tx.moneymag/index.html?iid=smlrr

Yeah downtown McKinney is a cool little area, but most of it is like everything else far north Dallas, shopping center after shopping center after shopping center. It's nicer than Plano though. [;)]

I have a friend that moved up to McKinney about 8 years ago. There was almost nothing there. Now it's full of every chain restaurant, store, and car dealer you can imagine.

The best thing in McKinney is the Frankonia Brewery! I love doing their tour on Saturday morning. Best beer I've ever had.

There was almost nothing there. Now it's full of every chain restaurant, store, and car dealer you can imagine.

The best thing in McKinney is the Frankonia Brewery! I love doing their tour on Saturday morning. Best beer I've ever had.

Oh friend - we need to expand your sampling. ;) Frankonia is good, but it's far from superb. Maybe sometime this winter I'll have some of you guys out to my house in BFE (20 miles east of McKinney) to sample some reference speakers and the Cinema F-20 sub, drink some beer, have a fire, etc.

You know I drink a lot of beer, coming from a German, Catholic, Cajun background. A lot of beer from a lot of different places. Love microbrews. I have not been to Germany or Belgium yet so I'm sure I'm missing out on lots of great beers. But so far Frankonia has been the best I've had. I'm sure it has to do with the freshness and simplicity of it. I like the fact that it only has 4 ingredients and is not over carbonated. I can drink it all day and not feel hungover or get a headache. It's just simply good beer. Now that they are using a distributor and not servicing the lines themselves, I don't have high hopes that it will taste as good in every pub has it has before.

Never been to Princeton, my wife has a friend who built a house around Lucas, it's doesn't look that far out but it sure takes a while to get there. Boy the fire weather sure hit us yesterday didn't it? Went from 80's to 50's in like an hour.

• 1 month later...

Here's kind of my new idea with the La Scalas. I'm not sure about the width of the room so the scale may be off. I have one sub as a base horizontally on the floor.

Measure it! Maybe Klipschorns in the corners would look good?

As for a La Scala built-in, I like mine!

dsc_0703c.jpg

Here's kind of my new idea with the La Scalas. I'm not sure about the width of the room so the scale may be off. I have one sub as a base horizontally on the floor.

Measure it! Maybe Klipschorns in the corners would look good?

As for a La Scala built-in, I like mine!

dsc_0703c.jpg

Klipschorns are my thought also. They have a very small triangle foot print compared to a LaScala square foot print.