Best tuner on market new and vintage? Any suggestion

BBZink

WWW.tunerinfo.com

Thanks Sheltie Dave, for the site... I was out "junking" yesterday, and after reading parts off this site, I found one of their, recommended tuners, a yamaha t-85 for 9.99....... sounds very different, than any tuner, I have heard..... It sounds better than the sony xdr-F1 I use to have... Thanks!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Sheltie Dave, for the site... I was out "junking" yesterday, and after reading parts off this site, I found one of their, recommended tuners, a yamaha t-85 for 9.99....... sounds very different, than any tuner, I have heard..... It sounds better than the sony xdr-F1 I use to have... Thanks!!!

$10 for a Tuner is a Steal ! --- Where did you find that?

You should pay a visit to my place and pick up your Receiver. I can also show you what I use now for Music ----- MOG......In case you have not seen it.

$10 for a Tuner is a Steal ! --- Where did you find that?

You should pay a visit to my place and pick up your Receiver. I can also show you what I use now for Music ----- MOG......In case you have not seen it.

Hey Cut Throat!!! Long time no speak.... I have read some of yours and others posts on MOG, I would love to hear it!!. I found the tuner at a local thrift looking for some vinyl... Lets get together soon... still waiting for that Klipsch party at your house... I'll bring the lobsters....

Hey Cut Throat!!! Long time no speak.... I have read some of yours and others posts on MOG, I would love to hear it!!. I found the tuner at a local thrift looking for some vinyl... Lets get together soon... still waiting for that Klipsch party at your house... I'll bring the lobsters....

Anytime you want to set something up, I'm game!....I Like my Lobster Tail out of the Shell on Skewers and then placed on the Grill with lots of Butter...I'll supply the beer and wine.

I've also got some new toys... More Tube Amps and a Digital Re-clocker that should be here in a couple days..removes jitter, so they say. MOG is the real deal...No need to buy any more music and no need for CDs, CD Players or even maintaining a digital library on a computer.

Come on Over![:D]

Grilled lobster can be amazing!!!! Lots of butter and a few different butter sauces... One salted butter, one spicy, one savory, one with fresh herbs white wine and tomalley, one with just butter and a very small amount of old bay....twice baked potatoes, and a very nice salad and we are good to go. I will try to set it up... I'll PM you!!! Cant wait to hear your new direction and new finds!!!

• 1 month later...