Cary Cad 40 MII

Bigal63

I couldnt find the Cl so can't tell you if any iissue with this one pops out. what U can can tell you I had a similarly design Card Cad 50MB. Both aerevery simu;art and use the same tubes.soubd wisw I put the Cary stff between decent (a 1) and b 7 impressed) on a scale of 10.....once you get the bugs out. some bugs....need japanesse 2 prorong cords for anythin that connected to it......with a three prog cord got hum. sockets seem to require lots of retention. some of the caps used where jut tp closeto toloerance and didn't account for voltage swikgs near 130 volts. 10 volts high at out let usally transalated into 40 volts high at the plates.

put up some picks and wil giv it a shanke down.

some of the caps used where jut tp closeto toloerance and didn't account for voltage swikgs near 130 volts. 10 volts high at out let usally transalated into 40 volts high at the plates.

Man if you have 130vac coming into your home you should be complaining to the power company..!

Typical light bulbs, heat and air units and appliances sure weren't designed to run at that extreme.

miketn