Drunken Ebay

Bigal63

So i figured something out last night....don't drink a bunch of beer and switch to wine and then sign into your Ebay and look for tube stuff!!!!

I bid on about 10 things and made offers on 3 others !!! LOL Thank god the cheap side of me was typen and I was going cheap on stuff. I got to work this morning and started getting emails on all this JUNK I was biding on. Luckely it hasn't cost me anything YET !!!!

One of my pastimes is hoisting late at night while listening to Pandora. I've got several different genre stations and another half dozen specialty stations. As a result, its easy to kill a few hours listening to and searching for new music. The best/worst thing is that they link everything they play to Amazon. I have "one click buy" on my AMZN account. I continually find CD's in my mail box. Most of them are great, but every once in a while I have to wonder what I was thinking (or how much was I drinking!)

Sometimes it can pay off to be less than sober and play around on ebay.

You can easily fill up a closet with "drunken" ebay purchases and it can really help bail a guy out when he forgets an anniversary or birthday.