Maple Reference Setup Complete - Pics

Orange Peel

Thanks to a couple forum members I finally completed the Maple RF setup in my bedroom system. Still need to get the Maple RSW-15 someday, but for now the 5 channel setup is complete, it's sounding amazing and looks gorgeous!! Thanks to Charles Clarke for the Maple RB-5's and gigbyt (John) for the Maple RC-7. Here's some pics for your viewing pleasure, man I love Klipsch [:D]

maple-center.jpg

maple-front-setup.jpg

maple-front-setup2.jpg

maple-rear-setup.jpg

Thanks for the compliment guys, I get the speakers and the wife decorates how she wants [:D] I have always wanted Maple, when I bought my main room RF-7 setup I had the choice between black and Maple and the wife vetoed the Maple back then due to the decor of the house but I never forgot about the Maple setup [:)] It's awesome to look at and bliss to listen to. The RSW-15 will be icing on the cake.... someday.

Gotta love the look of furniture grade wood and the maple is my favorite for that modern, contemporary look.

Hope you find that RSW15 you are searching for. The best subwoofer made at its price point and with furniture grade finishes IMO.

Thanks for taking time to share your bedroom setup with us.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!