SOLD--FS: RF 82s, RC 62, RS 52s--SOLD

Rhetor

Rhetor, I understand you're set on selling as package deal and it does not seem like you're in a hurry to offload these. However, (I know I'm preaching to the choir) you'd probably get more interest if you'd be willing to split them up.

They do look great though, so big thumbs up! Whoever grabs these is getting an awesome set. GL with sale.

Just my $.02

Absolutely true $.02! :-) I know it could work that way; but, obviously, I am not in a hurry to sell. They are in their original boxes, snub, and warm, and not in the way. One advantage is that if they do not sell as a package, I can eventually talk my wife into setting them up in the bedroom. :-) I guess I will get around to the Craigslist posting this weekend. I so enjoyed them until I moved to vintage Heritage. SO, I will just keep them out there for now as a package . . . in time, well . . . who knows. Just might sell them off as separates to forum members. ;-) Thanks for the advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOLD!

The package was sold locally to the cousin of a forum member. A great guy who just came and auditioned them. We packed them up in the original boxes and they are on the road with the new owner. He was happy and I was sad . . . Can't believe how attached I was to my first real Klipsch HT setup. First great Klipsch Speakers have ever owned and a wonderful HT setup that got me through a difficult time when I was in a wheelchair for 1 1/2 years. Guess I had better listen to some blues on my vintage K-horns for a while to salve the loss. My wife said I had to sell some equipment before I could buy more . . . So now, with cash and space, let's see, I am on the lookout for . . . Tube amp, maybe? :-). Will this Klipsch virus never end! Ha, ha! Thanks everybody for the networking help to get them sold.