Legend Series Production Schedule

Mr. Blorry

I just gathered together the nerve to part with my KLF20s and upgrade to KLF30s when my friendly neighborhood Klipschman said that I'd have to wait until they do another production run, and that may be a couple of months. AUGH!!!!! What'll I do till then?

Oh, yeah. I already have nice speakers. I forgot.

BUT I WANT IMMEDIATE GRATIFICATION!!!

My Klipschman has them in black and oak, but that ain't gonna go well with my mahogany C7. Hello guys from Hope! Can you give me an idea when you might start the Legend press again? I need me a fresh pair of mahogany 30s!!! QUICK!!! I got a serious K-Jones goin' on here!

My experience with Klipsch has been that Instant Gratification is not a part of their world. Even many years ago (unfortunately) I'd go into my local Klipsch dealer, enjoy listening to all of the heritage line, agonize over which I could afford, etc. I had a good relationship with this dealer and when I finally decided, he simply ordered them from Klipsch. Two to four weeks later they arrived, and THEN I paid for them.

Very much UNLIKE dealers today, who want all their money now (instant gratification????) and if you'd like to hear something different, then take a hike because they ain't got time for you anymore.

What I wouldn't do for a dealer like that again.

------------------

John P

St Paul, MN

You know, I have to totally agree. In this day and age of get everything right now, I'm kinda glad I've gotta wait on these bad boys. My first reaction when they told me it might be two to three months was "you've got to be kidding!" but it's going to be that much more sweet when they finally do arrive. I know we're not talking about custom made K-horns here, but KLF30s ain't all that cheap, and they're a fantastic sounding loudspeaker. Part of me still wants to know when they'll be firing up their production line again though! I can't help it. I'm like a kid a Christmas. Kudos to Klipsch for not running a sweatshop just to satisfy impatient little jerks like me--I can wait, and I'd rather not have the quality suffer as a result. Good things are worth waiting for.