facebook peeps

rennoc442

• Moderators

Yes I am the last one left, I don't do Facebook or even have a cell phone, with no intentions of doing either. [:o]

Yep that storage thing sux, what about it you rented another unit with a false name since they apparently do not have any cameras to identify you and put a few things in there. Like some alligators and a few snakes, a black bear would do but they are harder to find.

If you insist on going non violent just a one month rental would do if you forget about #20 of shrimp in there and maby a dead pig, in case the shrimp smell wouldn't be enough which would be hard to believe. [+o(]

No facebook for me either Elden (it's the devil!). I do have a cell phone thoughEmbarrassed.

Count me in that group--no facebook ever for me. I've told people that it's evil...now that Carl has confirmed that...who can argue? But if i was on facebook, i'd make really interesting comments. . - steve-

No facebook for me either Elden (it's the devil!). I do have a cell phone thoughEmbarrassed.

Count me in that group--no facebook ever for me. I've told people that it's evil...now that Carl has confirmed that...who can argue? But if i was on facebook, i'd make really interesting comments. . - steve-

How come you don't make them here?[:P]

How come you don't make them here?Stick out tongue

apparently i do--you did reply.

I had a facebook account until I remarried. Most of the people who were my friends were the wives of folks I knew... Since my wife has an FB acount I didn't think it would be very wise... [:|] Plus, this place is enough to keep up with... and can be just as weird. I'm just sayin'... [:#]

Bruce