Emotiva Holiday Sale!! 10%-70% off!!!

Beechnut

What I wonder is we all buy a couple things then they have their "blue" Friday sale and even more saving come about. That will irritate me.

Hay Scrappy I know Emotiva had a policy that if some goes on sale within a month of a purchase they will refund the difference, I dont known if the policy is still in effect. As for the cable they sure do look nice.

What I wonder is we all buy a couple things then they have their "blue" Friday sale and even more saving come about. That will irritate me.

Hay Scrappy I know Emotiva had a policy that if some goes on sale within a month of a purchase they will refund the difference, I dont known if the policy is still in effect. As for the cable they sure do look nice.

Emotiva has a 14 day price adjustment guarantee if you buy something and they reduce the price within 14 days of your purchase they will refund the difference. http://www.emotiva.com/faq/billing

My first amp I bought from Emotiva was on sale but then a few days after I bought it they had an even better deal, I contacted them and they credited my card back the difference, nice policy [:)]

Scrappydue, Emotiva power cables are nice but personally I like these much better and they are custom made to your order exactly the length you need.

http://zebracables.com/zc14.html

These are very nice, high quality Belden cable and Marinco connectors are used, I make my own cables like this and I can't buy the same parts for less than he charges for these cables, excellent power cables.

They are available in carbon, black, blue and red, here is a pic of some red ones.

Posted Image

This appears to be the same mark down as last years sale which ran thru the holidays, or up to Christmas anyways. That's what I paid for my XPA-5 in December....and my trigger finger is getting REALLY itchy for that XPA-2 right about now. Don't they know how compulsive I am?! Don't they know that this will blow my holiday budget out of the water?! Lol. Nice timing, again.....jerks ;)

I hear ya Trev. I love and hate sales. Part of me wants to sell my upa-2 and buy an xpa-2 for my 2 channel rig just cause I know is it a much higher quality amp.

And a part of me wants to sell off the XPA-5 and go for the XPR-5 in lieu of the XPA-2 and just let my 3008 run its 140/WPC to the remaining two channels as it currently is. Ugh. Perhaps I'll just save that money and run down to the hardware store, pick up a ball peen, and give my forehead a good smack. It'll teach me not to waste 3 bucks on a ball peen....money burning problem....solved, lol.

Hey scrappy, how's that ERC working out for you anyways? ****Three seconds have passed and I've forgotten about my illness**** I was looking at that awhile ago but gave up on it as I really don't listen to very much music on disc anymore and was leaning at an Oppo of some form in the future anyways. Was just curious though. What's your gig? You're a services guy right?

Well first off let me say I am in the navy, till thanksgiving day. Then I will be out with 8 years of service under my belt. All of which was spent being an aviation electronics technician.

Now the ERC, I originally was going to buy it for myself. Set up a time to meet the guy local. Then decided I didn't need to spend money on it. Well I was gonna cancel but a guy on the forum wanted it so I went to buy it anyways. Well after I bought it figured I would do some comparison analog straight to receiver vs ps3 through the avr dac's. wow what a difference! The music I was listening to sounded so much better than I had ever heard it sound before. So in turn of listening to it for a week or so I decided to keep it, and also listening to quite a few cd's made me wanna put together a full 2 channel rig. So now I have the stuff for my theater, stuff for a living room 5.2, and stuff for a 2 channel room. So once I move I just have to hope I have room for all of it can find a good enough job to pay bills and still save a little instead of starting to part things out.