Where is theEAR?

scott_home

I just checked his profile and he hasn't visited the site (under that username) in over 2 years.

This forum seems to have lost quite a few folks over the last 2-4 years. Maybe it's the Facebook-like thread topics we tend to find here nowadays? Sometimes I even find myself frequenting DIYAudio and other audio forums. You'll find some of the others elsewhere: Google their K-forum names.

I still like talking hi-fi audio and good recordings.

Chris (...the one without a Facebook account)

This forum seems to have lost quite a few folks over the last 2-4 years. Maybe it's the Facebook-like thread topics we tend to find here nowadays? Sometimes I even find myself frequenting DIYAudio and other audio forums. You'll find some of the others elsewhere: Google their K-forum names.

I found I was more active here while I was building my system. I know better than to say it's completed or finished, but it has reached a plateau of performance that will likely satisfy me for some years to come, so I spend less time thinking about upgrades, and more time listening to music or pursuing my other interests.

As a result, I just check in here occasionally. It may be the same with some of the other members we have become familiar with.

I just checked his profile and he hasn't visited the site (under that username) in over 2 years.

There are a couple of trolls on the forum that never have anything constructive or useful to say....they answer assistance type questions with over bearing opinions of what the assistance seeker should do instead.....attacking folks who have the ability to answer a simple question while providing supporting schematics or other references......it only takes one or two and makes this place a difficult place to participate in. thought of having my ID deleted dozens of times. After a while...folks get tired of this crap and just vanish.

There are a couple of trolls on the forum that never have anything constructive or useful to say...it only takes one or two, and makes this place a difficult place to participate in. Thought of having my ID deleted dozens of times.

It's nice to know that I'm not alone.

Chris