Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kg4guy

New metal grills for your PA's

12 posts in this topic

This guy has any size you need and after looking around you can't beat his prices. spkrparts@yahoo.com

Is this the guy Bill Hendrix used? I think he had some made for 101 and 262, possibly others. Are you getting some ordered for your 682's?

This might be the guy...

SPKR PARTS

4904 CO RD 436

JACKSON, MO 63755

United States

573-204-7720

SPKRPARTS@PRODIGY.NET

Yes, that's Dane Lorenz. He fabricated metal grills for a bunch of KP-110s. Great job - great price.

Sorry about the wrong email after looking around Dane hands down has the best prices I ordered new grills for my KP3002's .

spkrparts@yahoo.com

Does not exist.

This is a copy of the email I received from Dane

Subject: Re: Custom speaker grills

To: sbdj77@hotmail.com

We've cone business before, I remember your email address, well glad to have you back. Invoice has been sent, we appreciate the business.

Dane Lorenz

spkrparts!-2007

Is this the guy Bill Hendrix used? I think he had some made for 101 and 262, possibly others. Are you getting some ordered for your 682's?

Yes this guy is great and I probably will have him make a grill for the sub I may have some extra grills he made me for my Cornscala dbbs that will work.

Side note picked up a Ramsa WP1400 power amp it was hardly used not a bad sounding amp looks to built nice.

we did his metal grills on my kpt-904 front stage. our pack of dogs like to get rowdy in the media room and we can now watch movies at ease. ;)

I'd like to use the same mesh guard in my radian 18's as whats in my klipsch newest version kpt's. That mesh is both durable and nice looking. May be a bit ocd on that although i would love to get some actual klipsch pro pa grille at cost...i may just check on some out of curiosity from klipsch, pro stock i guess. I need 2 5'x4' sheets. Nice thread for good leads for future reference no doubt. cheers