Manual for Juicy Music Blueberry Extreme (BBX)?

skriefal

Does anyone have a PDF copy of the manual for the Juicy Music Blueberry Extreme pre-amp? I've searched and searched and have been unable to locate one. A spare printed copy would also be welcomed. I purchased one of these recently (1st version, with 6DJ8/6922) and it arrived sans manual. Thanks!

Thanks Mark. I wasn't sure whether you were active here. I quite like the BBX. Currently running a Sylvania gold-pin 6922 in the line stage; plus a Telefunken 12AT7, GE long-plate 12AX7, and Mullard 12AT7 in the phono stage; and Westinghouse 12X4. I'll send the details in a PM.

• 8 years later...

@Vickeylynn

I'm pretty certain that Mark never published the schematic for any of his equipment. He WAS going to publish his Merlin schematic, but never did as far as I remember. I have one of those and would like the shematic for it. With enough time, I could probably draw one, but PCBs can be difficult, and I don't want it out of commission for the time it might take.

On 11/17/2012 at 9:16 PM, skriefal said:

Does anyone have a PDF copy of the manual for the Juicy Music Blueberry Extreme pre-amp? I've searched and searched and have been unable to locate one. A spare printed copy would also be welcomed. I purchased one of these recently (1st version, with 6DJ8/6922) and it arrived sans manual. Thanks!

Contact Craig, aka NOSvalves with any questions. He can help you out; Craig is very familiar with the Marks' work.

I still have my Blueberry, and there was some limited information that Mark provided along with the purchase, but it wasn't much and I'm sure it did not contain any schematic diagrams.

Ditch the 6DJ8 for a NOS Siemens CCa

• Like 1