in wall/cieling center and rear speakers to pair with Cornwall mains

jpmgumdoc

Long time since last post! I had no need to change my system for many years so I have not visited the forum. My 7.1 home theater system consisted of cornwall mains, heresy center and surrounds and forte rears. I have moved and have to come up with a suitable home theater system. I will be going from a 7.1 system to a 5.1 system and will be keeping the cornwalls. The center and rears will have to be cieling/wall mounted architectural speakers. I have no experience with this type of speaker. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this thread. I have Belles up front in my living room and have the itch for some surrounds, too. Right now, I'm running a 2.1 setup but have looked around at Klipsch surrounds. I was primarily looking at speaker sensitivity because it's a challenge to mix/match with non-Klipsch speakers when your L/R are 100+db efficient and you pair it with a set that's 88db efficient.