Heresy Upgrade Kit

Rivernuggets

• 4 weeks later...

what all do you get in that 300 kit

Everything in the cabinet, except for the mid horn. You get a new tweeter driver and horn, new mid/squawker driver, new woofer, and new crossover. The Heresy III update improves the sound in every way, and is a great deal.

• 5 years later...

Klipsch website indicates the kit is available, and I found a PDF with parts list and instructions. I wondered what's the deal with the terminal cup until I saw muel's post above. Price was not mentioned so I will make a phone call for that.

http://support.klipschgroupinc.com/file.php?key=4JZUVTt-PqXuPlOwX46YXlXCMpUgyCeM&expires=1516838400&signature=5f6e5c24d19a0c42fdf5e73964d237b16d4ef6a5

Rick

Weird; I just looked at my newly acquired HIIs and one has round speaker terminal cup (no sticker) and they other is an 1987 with square cup. I didn't really look I simply plugged and played ( I didn't hook them both up myself). How do I tell if the round is really a I or II? Cup is marked as II