Very basic turntable setup, by a cute girl DJ

Islander

Well, like the one fellow doing the interview said even djs using vinyl don't even know about leveling or using a stylus gauge. So those are very basic but maybe will open peoples eyes. She did also state that for djs that might be all that is needed for the hifi system it can take up to 2 days.

So basic, it's unusable for anyone setting up a turntable at home. She adjusts the tracking force for one cartridge, then swaps the cartridge. I understand the time constraints (I HATE having someone watch me while I'm fiddling with gear), but come on...

interesting. thanks for the links. have to say that the dj world is beyond my own world.

great taste in speakers though. i wonder if she uses home versions of the khorns in clubs. she does mention having false corners. very interesting, indeed.

back in the day, they had a pair of decorator khorns at the Whitewater tavern in Little Rock. they were mounted upside down from the ceiling. played alot of Led Zeppelin.

Khorns and a Nottingham Tt with high end MC (can't remember the name of her cart) and people are saying she doesn't have a clue?

Yes she does, she's just doing the basics for beginners. No harm in that at all. Except that she's hanging out with Brits. Those poxy wankers.

Khorns and a Nottingham Tt with high end MC (can't remember the name of her cart) and people are saying she doesn't have a clue?

Yes she does, she's just doing the basics for beginners. No harm in that at all. Except that she's hanging out with Brits. Those poxy wankers.

It was a Koetsu, rookie.

;^)

It was a Koetsu, rookie.
;^)

You probably had to play the video 3 times to remember that.

Koetsu. Isn't that Japanese. Aren't they another nation of poxy wankers.

Speaking of poxy wankers, I've emailed twice with a question about my Ortofon RS 212 without a reply . Has your email changed?

It was a Koetsu, rookie.

;^)

You probably had to play the video 3 times to remember that.

Koetsu. Isn't that Japanese. Aren't they another nation of poxy wankers.

Speaking of poxy wankers, I've emailed twice with a question about my Ortofon RS 212 without a reply . Has your email changed?

Nope, only saw the video once!

Check yer PMs...