is RF3 worth using with a much expensive tube amp

quadklipsh

hi guys.

i have been blessed with a tube amp. And its not a meagre one.these are Art Audio Maestro mono blocks .my speakers are still the same. I dont have a pre amp. So ill be using the amp directly through cd player. Sony X33ES.

I found out that maestros go for around $2500-5000.

Now , my question is , are these speakers worth these amps or should i be moving on to the following speakers

other klipsch

yamaha 690

JBL L112.

Thanks for your input .

Does not matter, enjoy the amps for now and you can always change speakers later if you feel the need.

dido, I once went to a McIntosh dealer and told him that I wanted to mate a McIntosh ss amp with my diy tube pre amp and Klipsch Heresies. He told that I shouldn't because that all those items weren't in the same league. Well I did and it sounds GREAT!! He obviously felt I should only buy Hi end audio from his store, so yes your speakers are fine for your amp. We have to start some where and are either happy with what we have, or we upgrade. Remember to have with this hobby I feel the only wrong thing to do would be to do something that would damage your gear.