Klipsch Parts

busa2000

If the parts you're looking for are in posession of a forum member, I doubt highly they would list them on a website for commerce they personally host. Doing so is actuality prohibited by the very people that host this forum. It isn't a good way to gain favor of the good people of the Klipsch family. I'm not saying that members don't buy/sell/trade parts on a personal basis. But it's not advertised openly. Klipsch doesn't even like it when someone modifies a product and still puts the Klipsch name on it. PWK actually said that openly and he's the one who's business model is being followed to this day.

If anything try the forum called "Garage Sale".

If the parts you're looking for are in posession of a forum member, I doubt highly they would list them on a website for commerce they personally host. Doing so is actuality prohibited by the very people that host this forum. It isn't a good way to gain favor of the good people of the Klipsch family. I'm not saying that members don't buy/sell/trade parts on a personal basis. But it's not advertised openly. Klipsch doesn't even like it when someone modifies a product and still puts the Klipsch name on it. PWK actually said that openly and he's the one who's business model is being followed to this day.

If anything try the forum called "Garage Sale".

[Y]

It might be best to post what you are looking for in the garage sale section like Mighty Favog said, If you are looking for used or new old stock that is. If you want after market I would do a search through out the forum site, that will point you in the direction of those. As for new oem I think Klipsch parts department would be best.

Ok so as you can see I am new to this site information is key, thanks. Smart remarks does not help a newbie.

Welcome to the forum. We are glad you have joined. There are lots of great threads to participate in and new ones started everyday. Stop by often.... Boxx

Klipsch repair parts are very reasonably priced.

Several forum members offer alternative parts, in the sense that you can change the wheels and tires on your vehicle. One flavor does not suit all, and some may prefer the performance of the stock parts.

Some original parts are no longer available. Your choices there are to seek a good used part, or buy a pair of the suggested replacement parts. The single replacements work fine, but you will probably appreciate having a matched pair for the best stereo image. You can also re-sell the odd original part if cost is an issue.

Again, Klipsch repair parts are very reasonably priced.

are you looking for a new plate amp for the sub in a hd 300 system, If so support@klipsch.com, or 1-800-554-7724. Which they might have some new parts for that. If not and you are looking for a after market part we need to know the specs of the sub, and box.

are you looking for a new plate amp for the sub in a hd 300 system, If so support@klipsch.com, or 1-800-554-7724. Which they might have some new parts for that. If not and you are looking for a after market part we need to know the specs of the sub, and box.

Thanks and welcome to the forum.

Ok so as you can see I am new to this site information is key, thanks. Smart remarks does not help a newbie.

Keep a stiff upper lip. I still consider myself a newbie. But have had a lot of questions answered. Received some teasing which is a good thing. Met friends I may never see. Bought a set of Khorns. In process of buying other equipment that forum member is being very patient, and working with me on. I myself enjoy the "Smart Remarks" as they help me to keep from taking myself to seriously. Generally have a good time lurking on the site. .............Taz............[;)]...................Welcome to the Forum.......[:)]

For repair, you might want to contact this guy:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COOLING-FAN-KIT-UPGRADE-for-Klipsch-ProMedia-5-1-THX-or-Ultra-amplifier-/330838681226?pt=US_Computer_Speakers&hash=item4d0785a68a

He sells parts for the plate amps and is very helpful in walking you through your own repairs. If you give him your symptoms, I am sure that he can pinpoint the problem. Most issues with the Subs is from heat.

Hope this helps you out.......

• Like 1

I was looking for help and it just did not seem like help @ the time.

We can seem like a bunch of smart alecs... [*-)]

Welcome to the forum.

If you want the same amp, for the plate amps I would try Klipsch parts first. That type of amp doesn't lend itself to easy end user repairs, so finding a used one might be difficult. As mentioned, swapping in another brand/model might be easier and cheaper.

Bruce