WTB - Klipsch Copper Badges

jwilson55

I have posted in the Garage sale...haven't had any luck. I thought I would try it here.

I have almost completed a restoration project on a pair of Cornwalls, SN: 32X744 & 45. My nephew bought these new from a local dealer in Birminham Alabama in 1980. They were used for many years. As the years passed, the Pioneer Receiver developed problems and the speakers paid the price. They both had blown tweeters and one had a blown woofer. Anyway, upgraded the crossover with a kit from Bob Crites, replaced tweeters with CT-125's and replaced the woofers with CW1526C's. They are singing now! One of these is missing a copper badge. Anyone have a pair for sale?

Oh yeah, these were CBR's. I also added Oak veneer. This is the second set I have done. They turned out pretty nice. Hope they go another 30+ years

Santa Claus really needs these badges for Christmas!

post-39557-13819825611486_thumb.jpg

They turned out pretty nice.

I would have to say they are beautiful! Have you called Klispch parts or order support?

Bruce

Klipsch Online Order Support

Toll Free: 1-888-250-8561
Mon - Fri, 8AM - 5PM ET
E-mail: onlineorders@klipsch.com

Klipsch Technical and Warranty Support

Toll Free: 1-800-KLIPSCH (1-800-554-7724)
Mon - Fri, 8AM - 5PM ET
E-mail: support@klipsch.com

sorry but you can't; not since 2009.

The only heritage badges that Klipsch still uses and still sells is that pie shaped one (lower right.)

But then, Klipsch was having a problem with unscrupulous eBay sellers, buying those pie shaped ones and reselling them on eBay so Klipsch will tell you to have your heritage serial numbers ready when you call to order a pair of them.

So THAT'S what you can buy from Klipsch today...

The wrong (and plastic no less) badges.

But that's what we can buy for heritage today.

around $40 a pair, last I looked...

post-26147-13819825703122_thumb.jpg

I have a pair of the pie slice badges that are the ones in the middle of the above picture but on the right.

I also have a pair of the copper Klipsch rectangular shaped badges which are in the center of the picture above.

If someone wants these let me know. I may be slow to answer being that I am on vacation for the next 2 weeks.

I happened to find all 4 of these in a closet by accident just yesterday.

Just to mention, all are brand new, never used and in perfect condition.

• 2 years later...