Selling pair of Belle Kilpsch speakers type B.K. WO (a domesticated version of LA SCALA theater speaker)

Eddie LaCroix

Selling a pair of Belle Kilpsch speakers of type B.K. WO (a
domesticated version of LA SCALA theater speaker) with consecutive serial numbers
0k186, 0k187. The speakers were manufactured
in Arkansas between 1974 and 1975. The speakers were bought from the original
owner in the early 1980’s and well cared for, for nearly 30 years. They are in near
perfect condition; the wood has been oiled on a regular bases. All electronic and speaker components are in
full working order. No servicing or
repairs have been needed. Please contact us at lacroix.blake@gmail.com with any questions.
We will entertain any offers, but we are wishing to sell them as a pair. Please
note all offers will not include shipping. The buyer will be responsible for
all shipping decisions. We are located in northwest Louisiana, near Bossier City. (Dimensions 35 5/8” x 30 1/8” x 18 ¾”)

post-58166-13819825937154_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

Based on the serial number, there were made in 1972 (formula below). I am not sure when the switch to plates was.

1962-1983 ##letter#### (20Y1234)

1962-1983 Letter format

A=62 F=67 K=72 R=77 X=82

B=63 G=68 L=73 S=78 Y=83

C=64 H=69 M=74 T=79

D=65 I=70 N=75 U=80

E=66 J=71 P=76 W=81

last year for the original pie was 1975

76-77-78 laser

There you go . . . Explains why my Belles do not have pie logo and Eddie's pair for sale do. Thanks, Budman. Eddie, hope your sale on a beautiful pair of '72 Belles with pie logos goes through. Also, Eddie . . . . contact me if your sale does not go through. I think I could talk my wife into another set of Belles. Just have to figure out the roundtrip timing . . . It has been 10 months since I did a 20 hour round trip for a set of Belles. Since I have done it once, I could . . . ? Well, I don't have to tell you all how crazy we are. And, in Klipsch math, we never count the cost of gas, just the cost speakers, right?