"A Christmas Carol" audio book here - a great listen

Dingman

For those of you with a penchant for the classic novel Charles Dickens "Christmas Carol" might be interested in this MP3 audio file ~

It's a reading of the book by a man named Doug Brown who read books for WOI radio for years and years. He is really, really good and does a wonderful job. I think kids like this also, tho it's a little long.

It's an unabridged reading, so it's about 3 hours long but it's the PERFECT thing to put on the player while Christmas activities (cooking, present wrapping, zoning out after large meal...) are going on.

You can download the file , here's the link.... then listen on either ipod or PC or burn it to a couple of audio discs and play them while driving. There is no DRM, it is in the public domain, from Iowa Public Radio.

Merry Christmas! (if you're into that sort of thing, Happy Festivus or whatever)[:D]

REMEMBER TO "RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS" TO SAVE THE MP3 FILE

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2012 at 11:02 AM, Dingman said:

For those of you with a penchant for the classic novel Charles Dickens "Christmas Carol" might be interested in this MP3 audio file ~

It's a reading of the book by a man named Doug Brown who read books for WOI radio for years and years. He is really, really good and does a wonderful job. I think kids like this also, tho it's a little long.

It's an unabridged reading, so it's about 3 hours long but it's the PERFECT thing to put on the player while Christmas activities (cooking, present wrapping, zoning out after large meal...) are going on.

You can download the file , here's the link.... then listen on either ipod or PC or burn it to a couple of audio discs and play them while driving. There is no DRM, it is in the public domain, from Iowa Public Radio.

Merry Christmas! (if you're into that sort of thing, Happy Festivus or whatever)[:D]

REMEMBER TO "RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS" TO SAVE THE MP3 FILE

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE AS
I heard about this person who voices this book. I'm fond of people like him, you need to have talent to do his job. I also like edgar allan poe author, use https://studymoose.com/literature/edgar-allan-poe-author for information about him. I can name another 100 authors who are really cool. There are also new ones that few people know about, but they have incredible potential.

I've wanted to hear something like this for a long time!

Edited by stevenaughtonnsx11