Image One Bluetooth Power/Pairing Button Unresponsive

tjmcdiii

I recently received these headphones directly from Klipsch under warranty as a replacement for a pair I had purchased from Amazon. The original pair developed a broken stem into the earpad after limited usage. Klipsch handled the warranty issue to my complete satisfaction. I successfully paired the new headphones to several devices. A day or two later, when I went to use them for the first time, the headphones wouldn't turn on. They appear to be unresponsive to any pressing of the power button. I made sure that the battery was fully charged, but still no response to pressing the power/pairing button. Any thoughts on this issue?

I received the same headphones for Christmas, used them twice and tried using them yesterday and the headphones won't turn on. I used the cable attachment to my phone and they work that way. I also left them charging overnight and no response when pressing the power/pairing button as well. If you figure anything out, please let me know. Really don't want to have to send these headphones back.

I emailed a description of the problem to Klipsch customer support. I just received the following response:

I am very sorry to hear about the issues you are having with your second set of Image ONE Bluetooth headphones. This sounds like an issue with the battery. What I want to do is send you another pair to get you back up and running. Once you receive them, please let me know and I will send you a shipping label for the defective set of headphones, this way we can get them in for evaluation. I have placed an order for a new pair of headphones. You should be expecting the item within 5-7 business days. I will include an order number below. Again, I am truly sorry for the inconvenience.

You might want to contact them directly yourself. At least this time they're willing to ship me a new set before I have to send back the defective set.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a similar problem. I've had my Image One headphones for less than a year. They had become my absolute favourite headphones I'd ever had because of the quality sound and excellent wireless connectivity. But last Friday I could no longer turn them on, despite repeated recharging.

I sent an email to your UK representative. While I bought them in Toronto, I have since moved to London because of work.I hope there is a Klipsch customer service rep reading this. I look forward to a speedy and positive response. I'd like to keep loving this product.

i am having the same problem now on a 2nd pair of these headphones.

They wouldn't turn on after work one day just under a year of owning them, I sent them back to the Canadian distributor, Gentec International, and had to wait about a month before they sent me this brand new pair. You can imagine I did not want this to happen again so I have been babying these things only to have the exact same power button failure problem not even a month after getting them.

I am waiting on a response from Gentec now as to what I should do, I sure hope I dont have to go another month waiting by sending them back and I love the sound on these headphones so much I dont want to switch brands,,,,,,

First world problems i guess...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

chadio,

SIxteen days after my post, and eight days after my email and I have not heard anything from Gentec.

I admit to being a little shocked. I purposely bought the Klipsch because of the company's reputation for quality. Unless this is addressed quickly, it is difficult to imagine ever buying anything from them again.

Please let me know how it goes for you and I will likewise update you.

• 2 weeks later...

Its been over two weeks since i sent back my second pair of headphones for the same problem and i havent heard back or received a new pair yet. This is super frustrating.

As far a the rest goes that Arthur mentioned, they didnt even present this as an option to me the first time around...does it actually work?

• 7 months later...

Thank you Arthur Amendt! You suggestion worked like a charm.

And I should clarify that Gentec did honour the warranty and I am now on my second pair and eight months later they are working fine. Until...the other day when the power/pairing button went unresponsive.

But I tried the suggestion by Arthur (volume and pairing button for 30 seconds) and it worked perfectly.

Thanks again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Arthur Amendt! you are a genius! I bought these about three months ago had the problem as above, googled it, came across this post, tried it and it worked!!!

When they work, they really are a special piece of kit.

Thank you so much! You have saved me from a real hassle.