Best disc ever

CECAA850

If you're 50 or older, BUY THIS DISC!!!! The Rock and Roll, hall of fame 25'th Anniversary concert. Stevie Wonder and BB King, Annie Lennox and Aretha Franklin, Crosby , Stills and Nash, Jackson Brown, Simon and Garfunkel, Jeff Beck and more. That's just the first disc! Get a couple adult beverages and que this one up, you won't regret it. Highly recommended Blu-Ray disc.

Good music is good music. I have a 14 year old daughter who loves to listen to music like I do. Even she can appreciate what she's hearing. There's a reason al those artists sold so many albums. I was a bit sceptical when the disc started out with what must be an octogenarian Jerry Lee Lewis doing "Great Balls of Fire" but it really rolled after that.

• Moderators

I great up in the 90's with rap and hip hop. Beastie Boys and Run DMC are about as old as it gets for me. Haha

[+o(]

Youngsters.........is that really music ? [:o]........ok i'm old.........but we did have cool music.....in our old opinion [:P]