FS: Jubilee Horns K402/K69 and more.

Mrtie

He wouldn't even let me hook em up to demo, Craig is a man set in his ways, and there is not a thing wrong with that , there are many path's to happiness.I'll have to come see your set and my orphans some day in the future.

I've already done some tweaking to your Orphans and they are doing darn well. I done research with some of the pro's at speaker design and have some more plans for them in the near future.

Again thanks for the great deal!

I think you're gonna love them.

I'am sure I will!!!! should be a fun project.. I will call you in a bit and put a check in the mail today... Thanks!!!!!!

Good for you! Have fun and Enjoy the Music that is what this hobby is all about and never let someone tell you what you enjoy is not good! If you enjoy it then it is absolutely great.

Kevin, DX38 arrived already today. Immaculately packaged as promised. I won't get the chance to hook up and put proper Jubilee/402 settings in until later this weekend but wanted to let you know it arrived unscathed. Thanks for packing the daylights out of it and for the cables. Michael