FS: Jubilee Horns K402/K69 and more.

Mrtie

The big boys, if you are looking you know what they are.

Horn and drivers: S1400+S/H more then happy to do local pick up.

Electrovoice DX38: $450 shipped. Active crossover with Roy's setting for the JubeScala entered into it, but easy to change from the unit itself. Currently on HOLD for Colterphoto.

SAE 1000LT: $150 shipped, awesome HOMC line contact stylus, around 50-100 gentle use hours on my turntable, works like a champ, much life left and these are going for $300 NOS from the few sources that still have them. Comes with guard, nice case and box.

Pictures.

http://imgur.com/a/h6yJQ

Video.

Located in Saginaw, MI 48602. Thanks-Kevin

Bump for Kevin so I can make a mention that with regard to the Dx38, I think that is one of the lowest prices I've seen asked. I'm no expert on the Dx38 and don't keep detailed records of where they trade however, I've bought several over the years. $450 shipped is a very good value, if it's a tool that you can use.

Retail on them was around $1,250 if I recall correctly.

Hey guy's I just picked up the bass bin with woofers from Kevin and I can say without reservation that his is a class act I would highly recommend him. No way could I pass up the deal on those bins and woofers...shoudl be fun to see what they do compared to stock Lascala bins.

I probably would have bought the Jub horns and drivers but it would have made Coytee's day and I would have never stopped him saying "told you so" LOL!!!!!!!!! [;)]

Cheers Craig

Good to hear, yeah those JVC's had awesome easy set up, loved those servo arms.

Also, come on people, is no one out there in Klipsch Land looking for a killer deal on some monster horns, I think Coytee has been slacking on selling the Kool-Aid of Jube[;)]. I'd have kept the whole shebang if I had the space to really make them really sing.

Good to hear, yeah those JVC's had awesome easy set up, loved those servo arms.

Also, come on people, is no one out there in Klipsch Land looking for a killer deal on some monster horns, I think Coytee has been slacking on selling the Kool-Aid of JubeWink. I'd have kept the whole shebang if I had the space to really make them really sing.

Some Jvc equipment is very good, I have a integrated amplifier unit that probably can be had for 40.00 bucks that is in service, that in my space with my speakers out performs 5 other amps that I have that cost over 20 times that....I still cant believe what I hear out of it, and the phono stage is also very good..

Too bad the EV38 is spoken for, maybe I could have talked my wife into a 2K$ upgrade, turning my Klipschorns into two-ways with K402 tops on Klipschorn bass bins.Might look weird, but maybe no worse than the JubScala!

Why doesn't anyone use the K402 with Klispchorn bass bins?

I'm surprised my little jab didn't bring him out of the wood work Wink

Had you obtained the K402's..... you know you would have never peeped a word about them which of course, would have driven me up the wall further than had you stated your thoughts! [:o]

It would have been very well played play by you. [Y]

Yea well I'm not the type of Audio consumer that blows couple grand to try to improve something I'm totally satisfied with.....Eliptrac's are awesome mid horns. They will be even more awesome when I pop some BMS 2" drivers on the back of them. Plus they are not plug *** ugly.

Unlike you I'd rather my wife not move away with the dogs because those blaring commercial PA horns [;)]

Yea well I'm not the type of Audio consumer that blows couple grand to try to improve something I'm totally satisfied with.....Eliptrac's are awesome mid horns. They will be even more awesome when I pop some BMS 2" drivers on the back of them. Plus they are not plug *** ugly.

Unlike you I'd rather my wife not move away with the dogs because those blaring commercial PA horns Wink

--------------

Guys: This posted in the garage sale section. Why not be respectful to the OP and let him sell his items.