Forte IIs? $125, Beloit WI

Rivernuggets

Yes, a true bummer. CL is a nitpicky thing. You never know when you'll be stood up, never called again, usurped by another buyer. You never know. Tongue Tied

I have been usurped several times. However, I have also gotten a lot of good deals from CL and driven a lot of miles. I have plenty of speakers, but I would have liked to compare the Forte II with my Forte.

I picked them up today. Nice people just in their hurry they loaded them face up and puynched the passives out.Kinda of interesting. they made bases for the fortes almost the same size as the forte itself so the stand almost 5 feet tall. They did a nice job with the paint job. just a couple spots need touch up. I'll post a couple pics when I get home

Mark

Hoked them up last night, one of the tweeters is out and as I said they punched the passives out when they loaded them. My fault, I told them I would take care of it and they were just helping out. I kind of like the add on cabinets, It sets the bottom of the speaker just at the top of the couch. Quartets are in the pic next to the new Forte II

post-50841-13819827250098_thumb.jpg