FS: Sunfire Cinema Grand 5-channel Amplifier---$600.00 Shipped---SOLD

willland

I have for sale a Sunfire Cinema Grand 5-channel amplifier rated at 200w/ch@8ohms, 400w/ch@4ohms. It is in very good conditon with one caveat, the meter light does not operate but the meter itself does. I have opened up the amp and saw no visible reason for this but since I am no techy, I will let new owner decide to repair or not. For those of you who are not familiar with Sunfire, their amps are powerful, warmish and very detailed and operate as cool as a cucumber. Very efficient design.

I do not have the original box but those of you who have bought from me know how I pack gear and safe arrival is guaranteed.

$600.00 shipped Fed Ex Ground.

I prefer PayPal if not local and 3% fee is on me.

Photos will follow later this weekend unless a quick sell doesn't warrant it.

Thanks for looking,

Bill

post-26822-13819827100716_thumb.jpg

That's a great amp somebody should ****** up. I can't imagine a better more powerful amp any cheaper. Of course Bill is known here so no surprises is a bonus, good luck with the sale. Oh.....congrats to the new owner, power will no longer be an issue.

Re: Parasound PDL-1100 Prepro and Rotel RB-960BX Amp

Youthman says:

"Thanks for the kind words Bill. Check is in the mail.[:P]"

Fish,
I'll have Youthman send you the check.[:D]
Seriously, thanks for the bump and thoughtful words.
Bill

That's the exact model I've been using in my HT for about four years. Very sweet unit. Don't hesitate to purchase at this price

I did not know that. I bet it never gets past cool/warm to the touch.

Beware seller's remorse Bill!

No, no, no, just holding the Sunfire a few days until forum member sell's some of his gear in order to buy the amp. Not an indefinite holding pattern just a temporary courteous gesture.

Bill

How about that gargantuan toroidal transformer.[li]

post-26822-13819827127768_thumb.jpg

Beware seller's remorse Bill!

No, no, no, just holding the Sunfire a few days until forum member sell's some of his gear in order to buy the amp. Not an indefinite holding pattern just a temporary courteous gesture.

Very cool of you to do for a fellow forum member. I just meant that if/when it's gone, you may become sad and mourn slightly over your friend Sunfire. [:D]

How about that gargantuan toroidal transformer.Lightning

Awesome! Never opened mine up to see the inseide. Quite the power supply!

-Lyle

Very cool of you to do for a fellow forum member.

After responding to a c-list ad about a Velodyne subwoofer and the seller agreeing to sell it to me, he then broke the verbal contract when the first guy with $$$ said he was on his way over. I should have expected that with your average Craigslist "member". I want our forum(club) to be better than that where a gentlemen's agreement actually means something.(yes, it still bugs me[:@])

I just meant that if/when it's gone, you may become sad and mourn slightly over your friend Sunfire. Big Smile

I will still have my two Acurus amps to keep me company.[;)]

Bill

Hey Bill, I see you won't let go of the Acurus amps.

Absolutely not. I have owned a total of 7 in the last few years so I guess you could say I like them, alot.[:D]

I have not heard them but they must be sweet!

I think used Acurus amps are pound for pound still one of the best bargains in audio amplification. The new stuff from Indy Audio Labs looks to be of the same design philosophy but with the added benefit of some modern conveniences like ethernet connections for custom intallers and on the fly diagnostic monitoring with the ability to mute channels as needed. Kind of cool stuff. The price tags are a bit more than the older stuff but inflation and the fact that they are still designed and built in the USA with top shelf quality parts only adds more $$$.

http://www.acurusav.com/

a2000%20stack.png?pictureId=14561093&asG

The A2002 and the A2005 are the next generation of the A200 and A200FIVE that I own.

Bill

No this was not intended to be an Indy Audio Labs/Acurus advertisement.[:#]