My very first experience with a pair of Klipsch speakers. The Chorus II

StratCountry

Congrats on the great score, fabulous speakers !! I had a pair of those myself, but circumstances forced me to sell them about 6 months ago. One day I will own another pair, unless I go straight to the top next time...

Thanks guys for your comments.

Thought I'd come in one more time, to say, I'm loving these Chorus II's more each day, always discovering something new in my recordings that wasn't being heard before. I've been throwing in some challenges for my speakers, bad CD recordings, there is a music channel I listen to, on SuriusXM, Prime Country, where the dynamics have vastly opened up making it more enjoyable to listen to now.

Even at very low volume, the finest details, including a strong bass, can easily & clearly be heard. I can not imagine, how another Klipsch model or brand of speakers, could possibly be better than these

If I had an old Chevy van, I'd love to take these speakers where ever I go, if I wasn't home to listen to them.

I am positive I see Forte II's in my future for another area to be placed in, right after I pay off the Chorus's. I'll let you know!

Klipsch forever!

I have a set of these that I bought in 96 I believe, I purchased the complete x-over kit from Bob and am waiting to install them, also plan on going with the Ti mids and tweets, they should sound better than ever from the research i"ve done, we"ll see........Roost

This was done by the previous owner of my Chorus II's, except for the Ti mid. This is more than likely the reason why they sound so incredible here. You won't be disappointed!

What everyone else has said but I'd seriously see if you can get the right one on the other side of that curio cabinet and similar placement for the left one too. Once their back against a solid wall/corner you probably won't need to bump up the bass on the EQ as much.

I hear you. Once I eliminate my L-shaped couch, the speakers, then can be placed in their ideal corners, back-wall + sidewall, 12' apart & 12' listening distance. Right now, no other place in the room to place the sofa. I'm still quite content with the sound quality. Never had it this good before.