Purchased a pristine set of Belles

Awsom71

The Yamaha HTR that wasn't cutting it is being replaced.

Awaiting my Denon AVR5803 to arrive sometime this coming week from the NYC area.

Those Belles are hungry - but I just can't go for the tube equipment just yet.

Maybe in a few months I'll be looking for some nice McIntosh goodies.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yamaha HTR that wasn't cutting it is being replaced.

Awaiting my Denon AVR5803 to arrive sometime this coming week from the NYC area.

Those Belles are hungry - but I just can't go for the tube equipment just yet.

Maybe in a few months I'll be looking for some nice McIntosh goodies.

Nice belles, the 5803 is all that you will ever need. Really nice DAC's in it too.

Check out the review of the 5800 (starts on page 23).

http://www.theaudiocritic.com/back_issues/The_Audio_Critic_27_r.pdf

I had one hooked to a pair of K Horns years ago, went through a bunch of upgrades, and now have another 5800 in a box awaiting a game room system with some nice Klipsch speakers.

One thing we like to do around here is reengineer everybody elses setup. I'm as guilty of that as anybody so I'll throw my two cents in. IMHO it would be nice if your TV was mounted on the wall and up. Then the center could sit on your stand under the TV and even with your two Belles. Food for thought if nothing else. Beautiful speakers by the way. HD Road Glide in the collection?

That 110 motor is a hoss. I bet that scoot will scat!

I have an 05 Road Glide and do enjoy it quite a bit.

You betcha !

Custom tuned in Mechanicsville, NY at Joe's Cycle. Baffles removed out of the V&H Big Radius pipes ...kicking 127HP at the rear wheel.

A real Stump-Puller and fun as hell to ride.

I like those wheels on your bike Carl. I've been messing around with windshields on my bike. I'm running a Windvest right now that seems just about perfect for me. I can clearly hear the stereo pushing 80 on the bike now. Could not with the factory HD toenail.

I like those wheels on your bike Carl. I've been messing around with windshields on my bike. I'm running a Windvest right now that seems just about perfect for me. I can clearly hear the stereo pushing 80 on the bike now. Could not with the factory HD toenail.

Thanks.

I've never owned a bike with a radio or windshield[;)]. I won't argue their merits but it's not me.