Gone - Vintage Klipsch Lascala Speakers - $800 (Fox Lake, IL)

opusk2k9

guys, let's buy or not buy unless a seller asks for valuation please. Not picking on this one post but I've been seeing more and more of this lately.

Michael, this is just a heads up. The OP is not selling these. Craig was giving an opinion as to their value so other less informed members could benefit. At least that's how I read it.

Thank you for your thoughts. I have to say that Carl was right on in his assesment.

I never pick on any regular forum members intentionally. As this is the Alerts section and the poster is unaffiliated, I feel a bit responsible to help others know what they may be able to get it for. It's kind of like the time when I found an unbelievable price on Ebay for a set of Khorns, and reported that it was fraudulent. I would not want any of you all to fall for it like I almost did. I am just trying to help. I feel like it is my responsibility.

Just a couple days ago I posted a price on Ebay for what I thought was a pair of LaScalas. It was quickly pointed out that it was for a single. I am very glad that happened, as it would have been terrible if somebody here jumped on the listing.

I hope you understand that my motives are innocent and honerable. I will try to be a more sensitive in the future.

Make it a good night,

Craig

Re: LaScalas Knoxville $699 Buy Now

Now BIN priced at $499.

Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Wed, Jan 9 2013

Re: klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN)

If I am interested, then I don't post it here. The Chorus in MN were too far for me, so I posted. I want forum members to have a chance, if I don't want them. I missed out on the Fortes you picked up last week for the same reason. I called and left a message, someone posted it here. Then, you contacted him and got them. Luck of the draw, I guess.

Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013

Klipsch Oak KLF-10 $350 (Lewis Center) near Columbus, OH

The Klipsch KLF-10 speaker delivers an amazing sound output. With 32 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response, this Klipsch floorstanding speaker delivers powerful and crisp sound. The 2,300 Hz high frequency crossover of this Klipsch home theater speaker assures an amazing sound outputs. Moreover, enjoy clean highs with the Polymer diaphragm compression driver tweeter in this Klipsch floorstanding speaker. The 8 Ohm impedance of this Klipsch home theater speaker ensures crisp and clear musical output. Medium

Re: Klipsch "C-Horn" Homemade Top (think LaScala top) For Sale

PM sent.

Posted to Garage Sale (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013

Vintage Klipsch Lascala Speakers - $800 (Fox Lake, IL)

Old Klipsch P.A. speakers ( middle seventies ) Scratched up but great sound and working order.About 4 feet high and 2 and a half feet square. 800.00 cash ,no paypal or western union. Local pickup only. (I emailed him and they have AL crossovers) http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/msg/3506178157.html No affiliation. .

Klipsch KP-250 Speaker (Pair) - $125 (Iowa City, IA)

These are sold in pairs. 250 Watt, 12 inch speakers. http://iowacity.craigslist.org/ele/3524613485.html No affiliation.

Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013

Klipsch RF-83 black ash - $999 (Maumelle, Ar)

Picked these up recently - they are too big for my apartment. Cabinets are in pretty good shape - there are a few minor scuffs and scratches - no missing veneer however. Drivers are perfect - fully functional - no dents. Incredible sound. http://littlerock.craigslist.org/ele/3524721671.html No affiliation.

Good grab. Did you see them or did the alert help?

SOLD - klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN)

large cabinets,base is loose on one,large cone is torn on one 50.00 obo. call STEVE AT 612-251-1017 http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/ele/3526003989.html No affiliation.

I sometimes don't know if I am helping or not posting alerts. I missed out on a pair of Fortes this week when someone posted an alert after I contacted the guy and left a message. Maybe we should get a list of guys in the areas and send private messages when deals come up. Enjoy your score.

Re: LaScalas Knoxville $699 Buy Now Now BIN priced at $499. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Wed, Jan 9 2013 Re: klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN) If I am interested, then I don't post it here. The Chorus in MN were too far for me, so I posted. I want forum members to have a chance, if I don't want them. I missed out on the Fortes you picked up last week for the same reason. I called and left a message, someone posted it here. Then, you contacted him and got them. Luck of the draw, I guess. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013 Klipsch Oak KLF-10 $350 (Lewis Center) near Columbus, OH The Klipsch KLF-10 speaker delivers an amazing sound output. With 32 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response, this Klipsch floorstanding speaker delivers powerful and crisp sound. The 2,300 Hz high frequency crossover of this Klipsch home theater speaker assures an amazing sound outputs. Moreover, enjoy clean highs with the Polymer diaphragm compression driver tweeter in this Klipsch floorstanding speaker. The 8 Ohm impedance of this Klipsch home theater speaker ensures crisp and clear musical output. Medium Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013 Re: Klipsch "C-Horn" Homemade Top (think LaScala top) For Sale PM sent. Posted to Garage Sale (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013 Vintage Klipsch Lascala Speakers - $800 (Fox Lake, IL) Old Klipsch P.A. speakers ( middle seventies ) Scratched up but great sound and working order.About 4 feet high and 2 and a half feet square. 800.00 cash ,no paypal or western union. Local pickup only. (I emailed him and they have AL crossovers) http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/msg/3506178157.html No affiliation. . Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013 Klipsch KP-250 Speaker (Pair) - $125 (Iowa City, IA) These are sold in pairs. 250 Watt, 12 inch speakers. http://iowacity.craigslist.org/ele/3524613485.html No affiliation. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013 Klipsch RF-83 black ash - $999 (Maumelle, Ar) Picked these up recently - they are too big for my apartment. Cabinets are in pretty good shape - there are a few minor scuffs and scratches - no missing veneer however. Drivers are perfect - fully functional - no dents. Incredible sound. http://littlerock.craigslist.org/ele/3524721671.html No affiliation. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013 Re: klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN) Good grab. Did you see them or did the alert help? Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013 SOLD - klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN) large cabinets,base is loose on one,large cone is torn on one 50.00 obo. call STEVE AT 612-251-1017 http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/ele/3526003989.html No affiliation. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013 Re: klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN) I sometimes don't know if I am helping or not posting alerts. I missed out on a pair of Fortes this week when someone posted an alert after I contacted the guy and left a message. Maybe we should get a list of guys in the areas and send private messages when deals come up. Enjoy your score. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013

I cleaned that up, but I don't really understand what it's all about. Here is the same message with Internet Eplorer formating. I wish the forum software were more compatible for those people who don't or can't use Internet Explorer. :

Re: LaScalas Knoxville $699 Buy Now Now BIN priced at $499. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Wed, Jan 9 2013

Re: klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN) If I am interested, then I don't post it here. The Chorus in MN were too far for me, so I posted. I want forum members to have a chance, if I don't want them. I missed out on the Fortes you picked up last week for the same reason. I called and left a message, someone posted it here. Then, you contacted him and got them. Luck of the draw, I guess. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013

Klipsch Oak KLF-10 $350 (Lewis Center) near Columbus, OH The Klipsch KLF-10 speaker delivers an amazing sound output. With 32 Hz - 20 kHz frequency response, this Klipsch floorstanding speaker delivers powerful and crisp sound. The 2,300 Hz high frequency crossover of this Klipsch home theater speaker assures an amazing sound outputs. Moreover, enjoy clean highs with the Polymer diaphragm compression driver tweeter in this Klipsch floorstanding speaker. The 8 Ohm impedance of this Klipsch home theater speaker ensures crisp and clear musical output. Medium Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013

Re: Klipsch "C-Horn" Homemade Top (think LaScala top) For Sale PM sent. Posted to Garage Sale (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013 Vintage Klipsch Lascala Speakers - $800 (Fox Lake, IL) Old Klipsch P.A. speakers ( middle seventies ) Scratched up but great sound and working order.About 4 feet high and 2 and a half feet square. 800.00 cash ,no paypal or western union. Local pickup only. (I emailed him and they have AL crossovers) http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/msg/3506178157.html No affiliation. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Tue, Jan 8 2013

Klipsch KP-250 Speaker (Pair) - $125 (Iowa City, IA) These are sold in pairs. 250 Watt, 12 inch speakers. http://iowacity.craigslist.org/ele/3524613485.html No affiliation. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013

Klipsch RF-83 black ash - $999 (Maumelle, Ar) Picked these up recently - they are too big for my apartment. Cabinets are in pretty good shape - there are a few minor scuffs and scratches - no missing veneer however. Drivers are perfect - fully functional - no dents. Incredible sound. http://littlerock.craigslist.org/ele/3524721671.html No affiliation. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013

Re: klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN) Good grab. Did you see them or did the alert help? Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013

SOLD - klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN) large cabinets,base is loose on one,large cone is torn on one 50.00 obo. call STEVE AT 612-251-1017 http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/csw/ele/3526003989.html No affiliation. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013

Re: klipsch walnut chorus speakers with some issues - $50 (Elk River, MN) I sometimes don't know if I am helping or not posting alerts. I missed out on a pair of Fortes this week when someone posted an alert after I contacted the guy and left a message. Maybe we should get a list of guys in the areas and send private messages when deals come up. Enjoy your score. Posted to Alerts! (Forum) by opusk2k9 on Sun, Jan 6 2013

Nothing about these postings seems wrong. Someone posted an alert, great. Someone posted a valuation, great. Someone posted an erroneous assumption about said valuation, no problem, just a misread. Someone posted tons of links incoherently, ok. Sounds like miscommunications across the board.