PSB Alpha Subsonic 1 For Sale ($200 OBO)

fan4fan1

Lightly used and in exceptional condition. One grill mounting peg is sheared off, but the grill stays on just fine with the other three. Corners are still sharp and grill looks like new. Conservatively rated as an "8" but again, it looks like it's brand new.

Never an issue with the light use I've given it, a very musical sub. Outstanding choice to supplement a pair of horn loaded single driver speakers driven by a pair of S.E.T. tube amps (which is what I've used it for). Might be a tad small for HT use but for a normal-size room I'd give it a go. Cabinet size is 14 1/2 x 15 x 12 1/2" high.

It has all the controls you expect, freq cutoff, volume, phase, etc. Don't know the exact amplifier rating but I bet it's on Google (everything else is). Selling to finance the building of a folded-horn sub. One of Bill Fitzmaurice's designs for my HT. I also have an interesting home-brew Klipsch center channel speaker up for sale, check it out!

Price ($200.00) is slightly negotiable (especially for my fellow Klipschonauts). I'll try to keep shipping as low as possible but expect at least $25-30 in the conus. Will be listed on e-prey as well so let me know soon if you want it!

Thanks for reading!

John

post-11783-13819827394038_thumb.jpg