Tax time coming soon, upgrading anyone?

Coleman

Well its getting close to tax time again and I'm thinking its time to upgrade. Funny thing is I just got my system 4 months ago and as much as I love the 52's there just not doing it for me. I found an authorized Klipsch dealer about 3 hrs away and they will take trade ins. They are willing to give me a great price on my RF 52ii's so I'm leaning towards the 62ii's for sure and maybe even the 82ii's. Problem is I really cant go any bigger on my center for now. Also will be looking for some used RS 52ii's. I have already talked to one forum member that wants to sell so hopefully that will work out. Hopefully after the bigger speakers I will be on the hunt for a larger receiver possibly the Denon 3313 or 4311. Once you taste the candy (klipsch) its hard to stop wanting bigger and better. Oh well just my thoughts for today [;)]

Willland is only 20 min from Disney and I'm 45. Welcome to stop by if you have a chance.

Wow if I lived that close I could take them to Disney plus upgrade. I might take you up on that offer, if I make it out that way.

Youthman, where exactly are you? I heading to Tampa in April maybe

4 children helps at tax time for us but do not forsee any upgrades.

To your audio or your family????Stick out tongue

I would really rather pay my "fair share" into some more audio gear.

Agreed, i'd rather have more audio gear too...

[Y][8]

I just ordered myself a PSA XV15 sub last night.

I had heard many great things about Tom Vodhanel at PSA (he's the V in SVS) and they are all true.

I cant wait for it to arrive. It will be my first real subwoofer since my old sw10 many moons ago.