1982 klipschorn cornerhorns pair

Wesley

I've had a few pair of khorns in my day. in most cases when I decided to sell them, I started at a price in the 1800 range and typically mark them down at a regular interval. It seems in the north east, the hysterical price is at about 1650. once they hit 1650, almost everyone who expressed an interest at a higher price gets ants in their pants and try to figure out how to buy them. In the northeast, prices are lower for khorns mainly due to the fact that most domiciles are small and not well suited for khorns. So def, depends on the area and who your customer is. I don't want to tell you they are worth 2K or 3K and your market can only pay 1.5K. They are worth what ever your market area can support as a sell price. Would I buy used khorns for 2K plus, def not...because I know if I wait long enough a pair will pop up in the 1500 to 1800 price range.

I"m an old sentimentalist. If someone in the family was a real music lover, scrimped and saved to buy THE BEST, and I loved music at all and had the space, those are definitely keepers. But if you decide to sell, I'm sure some of the fine fellas here would give them a loving home. I still remember buying my Khorns from the sister of a classical musician who passed away. She told me his favorite composer was Mahler. I never knew the guy but occasionally blast a little Mahler through them in his honor.