just.not.happy

colterphoto1

Ithis works for me - a bunch of nice posters -all over the walls - old seventies style -

ooops - hope nobody was offended -

I was offended!  What are you doing posting pictures of my wife???

:P  /kidding

+++

I saw the pic before it was removed, I doubt you offended any of the adults.  It was just a little too revealing for a family friendly web site, that's all.  B)

Edited by wvu80

Ithis works for me - a bunch of nice posters -all over the walls - old seventies style -

ooops - hope nobody was offended -

I was offended!  What are you doing posting pictures of my wife???

:P  /kidding

+++

I saw the pic before it was removed, I doubt you offended any of the adults.  It was just a little too revealing for a family friendly web site, that's all.  B)

Help me Lord , but I am a sinner , it  was temptation  , :emotion-14:

Dean came over and set me right. It's ok, I was being uber-senstive about amp noise. We did a little balancing, listened to music and pink noise, did not further adjust any PEQ (but I may in the future). Just leaned em pretty hard on the LF side and everything beautiful Fixed a LSI crossover I'd done a capacitor swap on, and loved the change, so that's a new project to work on. Watched a Sabbath DVD and took a listen to his iPhone/Headphone setup - WOW what an experience that was. Solid trouble-shooting, and lending-of-another-set-of-ears day. Thanks Dean, it's always good to hang out and have a steady stream of laughs for 7 hours with a brother.

Once you get the room right, you can tweak it and things will fall into place. Considering what you do, I have no doubt you have the skills. I certainly don't want to sound like a know-it-all, as I surely am not, but the fact is, different speakers sound different from one another, no matter how high-end they are. New speakers take time for your ear to get used to their nuances. Btw, here is a video for you....... it is called "Clearly Insane" by a Swedish metal band Tad Morose, since you have 24,103 and earned that caption the hard way.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GTS2S_Ma1Q

Help me Lord , but I am a sinner , it was temptation ,

I enjoyed the pic (but had to pull it :unsure:  )

As an "experiment" perhaps we could have an adult only site. Chad? Chad, you out there??

Can you think of any reason that Klipsch Inc would want to be involved in that?

This is an "adult" site, we should work harder at being adults that either glorify God with our lives, or if you're a non-religious, use your life to help those around you, as well as steering this civilization from barbarism and to some higher level of enlightenment. I don't know what the picture was, but if it involved exploitation of women, no, we don't need that here (or anywhere else for that matter).

So, are there really that many weak minded men here, still being led by their peckers, and can't seem to remember that women are human beings, not objects.

Two completely different worlds. Stacking and flying loudspeakers and then getting good live sound out of it with a mixing board is not the same as getting superlative sound in a small, intimate setting. It seemed like a slam on Michael, who is engaged in the same struggle everyone else in this place is - getting the best sound possible. Apparently this isn't possible with the driver Klipsch is using, since just about every single Jubliee user has dropped it in favor of something else. Anyways, jokes at someone else's expense aren't really funny, unless you just don't give a shit about the person's feelings.

Edited by DeanG

So, are there really that many weak minded men here, still being led by their peckers, and can't seem to remember that women are human beings, not objects

Good Lord, Dean.  I had always wondered about that.  Changes everything!

Dave

Tow completely different worlds. Stacking and flying loudspeakers and then getting good live sound out of it with a mixing board is not the same as getting superlative sound in a small, intimate setting.

Went to the Stones Steel Wheels Tour concert at the Cotton Bowl.  Was STUNNED at how awful the sound was.  Enjoyed it anyway...

Dave

Two completely different worlds. Stacking and flying loudspeakers and then getting good live sound out of it with a mixing board is not the same as getting superlative sound in a small, intimate setting. It seemed like a slam on Michael, who is engaged in the same struggle everyone else in this place is - getting the best sound possible. Apparently this isn't possible with the driver Klipsch is using, since just about every single Jubliee user has dropped it in favor of something else. Anyways, jokes at someone else's expense aren't really funny, unless you just don't give a **** about the person's feelings.

I get you Dean, and I do not want to be responsible for any hurt feelings, but it struck me as funny not as any type of criticism of Michael or his abilities.

• Like 1

Apparently this isn't possible with the driver Klipsch is using, since just about every single Jubliee user has dropped it in favor of something else. Anyways, jokes at someone else's expense aren't really funny, unless you just don't give a **** about the person's feelings.

Not true but I guess you just don't give a ****

miketn