FS: Roku 2 XS

jhoak

*** SOLD ***

I'm about to be down to just one TV so there's no reason to have two of these guys here.

This is the TOTL Roku model with all of the available features including the game Angry Birds at no cost. It is in very good condition with just a few light scratches here and there. It works perfectly. I just completed a "factory reset" removing all of my channels and accounts so it's ready to setup right out of the box.

Included is everything that originally came in the box right down to the twist tie on the power cord. In addition I've added a SanDisk 2GB micro-SD card and a 3' Monoprice HDMI cable.

Detailed info about its capabilities can be found here: http://www.roku.com/roku-products

Asking price is $35 and includes USPS shipping to a CONUS address. No extra charge for PayPal.

Posted Image

Thanks for looking!

*** SOLD ***

I'm about to be down to just one TV so there's no reason to have two of these guys here.

This is the TOTL Roku model with all of the available features including the game Angry Birds at no cost. It is in very good condition with just a few light scratches here and there. It works perfectly. I just completed a "factory reset" removing all of my channels and accounts so it's ready to setup right out of the box.

Included is everything that originally came in the box right down to the twist tie on the power cord. In addition I've added a SanDisk 2GB micro-SD card and a 3' Monoprice HDMI cable.

Detailed info about its capabilities can be found here: http://www.roku.com/roku-products

Asking price is $35 and includes USPS shipping to a CONUS address. No extra charge for PayPal.

Roku_zpsf8116974.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Wish I had seen this one sooner....

It sold a LOT faster than I expected it to. Five whole minutes from posting to $$ in my PayPal account.

I guess I should have asked more for it. Oh well... Somebody got a really good deal.

It would have been 1 whole minute if I was more familiar with the Roku and did not have to go to their website first.[:@][:D]

Good going Jeff.

Bill

It sold a LOT faster than I expected it to. Five whole minutes from posting to $$ in my PayPal account.

I guess I should have asked more for it. Oh well... Somebody got a really good deal.

It would have been 1 whole minute if I was more familiar with the Roku and did not have to go to their website first.AngryBig Smile

Good going Jeff.

Bill

Wouldn't be the first time that I missed out on a good deal due to unfamiliarity and time spent researching, lol. Research is the key though. Better to miss out on something you're unfamiliar with then to buy something that you can't or won't ever use cause the price seemed great :) I bought a very expensive part for a motorcycle last year only to discover that it had changed within one model year of the one I own. It didn't fit. I resold it at a sizeable loss. I didn't do my due diligence, I just saw the $$$. Live and learn :)