WTB Oris horns

Rudy81

I have been in touch with the US distributor for those horns, as well as Martin of Azurahorn and Bert of BD Design. The big issue with the large horns is the shipping costs to the US.

I have wanted the Oris since the first time I heard a pair. I finally decided just to order a pair. They should be on their way.

I have been in touch with the US distributor for those horns, as well as Martin of Azurahorn and Bert of BD Design. The big issue with the large horns is the shipping costs to the US.

I have wanted the Oris since the first time I heard a pair. I finally decided just to order a pair. They should be on their way.

for ~800 Euro a pair! they are tooooooooo expensive! biggest model of Autotech which is 96cm in diameter (which sounds much better with better coherency because of shallow profile) will cost 500 Euros + shipping. total won't be more than 800E

In all my listening experience, personal experiments, and auditions, I have never heard a finer sound than when I listened to a set of Oris 150 horns. I have been seeking that experience again for many years now and finally broke down and ordered a pair. The Jabo's I am using now are very, very good with the Faital Pro HF200 drivers, but I have always wanted the Oris.

I will be starting a thread in a few days for the driver I will be using and the horns when they arrive. I am starting out with a humble driver, the Tang Band 1800. I can't put $2000+ in AER or Lowther's right now. I have great hope for the Tang Band driver.

Should be fun.