Klipsch RC-3 SOLD

wlg235

As much as I would like to hold onto this, I can't justify it after spending money I didn't have to spend. I swapped this out as my center channel with a Heresy. I'm the original owner and have all of the original packaging and paperwork, if it needs to be shipped. When I say the speaker is immaculate...I mean that there isn't a mark on the cabinet or grill. I'm throwing in the 8' MITerminator 4 cable (not bi-wireed) that I used, to connect it to my receiver (bananas to spades).

It's a great speaker for a center or single back channel. I never would have thought of swapping it out if it weren't for other members brainwashing me that I HAD TO have another Heresy to match my fronts. The Coke can is just for size reference. Though I'll gladly throw in a FULL Unopened Can to whoever buys this package. I'm asking $150 and I'm located in RI.

3Ib3L63p05Ia5F95Jad1l923dfc5524e11851.jp

3Ee3F13J65I45E15Kad1lfb7a3c2301811266.jp

3K13Nd3He5L25Ge5J1d1la781fd6448e210e0.jp

Thanks!

Walt

For the money, I would just hang on to it. I've purchased a couple over the years in the range that you're asking and I wish I would have hung on to one of them for a smaller surround system, heck, try and go find a center for 2x that money and have it sound as good. Just my 2 cents worth so you can't go wrong no matter what happens.

For the money, I would just hang on to it. I've purchased a couple over the years in the range that you're asking and I wish I would have hung on to one of them for a smaller surround system, heck, try and go find a center for 2x that money and have it sound as good. Just my 2 cents worth so you can't go wrong no matter what happens.

I agree 100%. SELLING quality equipment doesn't make sence when I try to wrap my head around it. But my income doesn't warrant my being able to justify being able to hold on to items that I may use down the road. I'm only sitting on the RS-3's because I can realistically see my self adding them to my HT at some point. There's a member that has expresssed some interest in this speaker already. If they change their mind...I'll be back at the sell or keep decision again.