SOLD!: 1976 La Scalas, Buffalo, NY

Mongo171

I am embarrassed to sell these, but I just don't have room for them. I have been out of work for over 3 years and don't have the funds to repair these. Both cabinets were redone professionally by the previous owner. They have superficial scratches and a few mars on them. The main problem with these are that both woofers are blown. My disability makes it difficult to dig into these as I fear that I would muck them up. They have the original drivers and AA Balancing Networks. They have non-consecutive serial numbers. 7P401 and 7P407. They also are stamped USA on the back. If Andy is out there, what does the USA stand for?

I am willing to ship these. However, the buyer would be responsible for finding a shipping company who will package them up and ship them. I don't want to be responsible for packing insufficiently and causing them to arrive damaged. I am in Buffalo,NY, 14207.

I am asking $300.00 OBO for the pair. Cash for local pick up or money order or bank check will also suffice.

post-57579-13819828107646_thumb.jpg

Not having any luck, I have 1 more trucker friend I haven't been able to talk to but I have no idea where in the country he is.

Must be as few Klipscher's there as there are here for those to have not sold yet.

I have owned a few set of lascala's (have 2 now), but I've never had a set that had a WAF, so they have always lived in the shop.

Please let me know if is doesn't work out with BRAC. Do you have any better photos of the cabinets?

Thank you.

BerserkNitro is in line after Brac. Sorry, I can't get any better pics of them. My cell phone is the only camera I have right now. I sent my digital camera to my son last year, who was deployed to Egypt for 9 months in the Army. If someone near me has a camera and a way to download to a computer, I invite you to come over and take some pics for me. I would really appreciate it.