WTB: Copper Klipsch badge (1) or equivalent pair (FOUND)

wuzzzer

I have one exactly like this you're welcome to have. Just pay me postage.

My beater Chorus speakers only had one badge when I bought them. Looking for a single one, or a pair of a different design is ok too. Let me know what you have!

$(KGrHqYOKiQE5+Kcd()LBOo3)Wd,gQ~~60_1.JP

jephdood . . . I am looking for one if wuzzer does not want yours. I bought a pair of oo Belles last summer . . . cleaned them up and new caps installed--not perfect but work for me. I love them. But they have and still are missing the one badge the original owner said was lost in a move before I rescued them. Just have not had the time to hunt down the one missing badge, other than having called Klipsch and they had none.

I will send you a PM.

Sure, man. You're welcome to it.

Thanks, Jephdood! Got your PM and measured to make sure. Never thought to measure first! I measured. Perfect match for my one badge missing!

Sent you a PM . . . as Wuzzer already noted in this thread, there really are some amazing people belonging to this Forum--a great community. In some way, Jeph, I will pay it forward on a part sometime in the future. Thanks again!

I got a laser router in the workshop. we use it to cut Plexiglas but could be used to engrave copper but I never did. I might be able to build quantity of dirt cheap badges with high quality if someone could give me design. I may be able to send 100-200 pieces to a guy in US and he just could simply send them to everyone who need some

Funny how a little thing like that makes such a difference. Today my speakers seem to sound better now that I have the badges on the grills again. Maybe there's some magical properties to the copper Klipsch use

It is just like seeing your favorite girl dressed nice![:)]